DOOMSDAY ECSTASY CAVE (43)

 43. WANT TO LEAVE

"Are you sure you want to be killed or cut as we please?" Lei Yi asked with a calm face. If at first he thought that what Zhao Xianxian said might be true, then he was not sure now. What was Chu Youning's purpose in doing this? Did she think that he would give his statement just because Zhao Xianxian had cheated on him? No... she knew he couldn't. Then...did she do all this just to be found out and be killed by Zhao Xianxian?

Judging from Zhao Xianxian's statement, this strategy was too clumsy, so clumsy that it was bound to be picked out afterwards, and Chu Youning will inevitably be exposed. That being the case, why did she still do it? Was she looking for death?

When facing Lei Yi, Chu Youning was still a bit different, her crystal-like eyes met his eyes, and a thin layer of water instantly flilled her eyes, her thick and dense lashes trembled and she looked so pitiful that Lei Yi had the urge to eat her up. "Captain..." Chu Youning's voice was soft and a little aggrieved. After all, this was the man who had spent a whole night with her and was the closest to her. "I'm tired, so tired, so tired..." The more she said, the more aggrieved she was, and tears streamed down her face uncontrollably. "During this period of my time in the team, I have encountered more accidents than I ever have in my life till now, I..." Chu Youning choked, "I really can't stand it anymore!"

Lei Yi embraced her uncontrollably, he knew she was wronged, she should have been feeling aggrieved, right? He was being too much, what was her fault? "Sorry, sorry, it's all my fault. I promise, something like this will never happen again."

Chu Youning slowly shook her head. "If the captain has mercy on me, let me leave, I..." She is really not suitable for getting along with people.

Lu Yiming glanced at Zhao Xianxian faintly, and used his ability to take out a bottle from her pocket. "What is this?"

Zhao Xianxian's heart, who was about to get angry, jumped. She clenched her fist subconsciously. How did she forget about this? Fortunately, she reacted quickly and showed a puzzled looked. "What is this?"

Lu Yiming narrowed his eyes slightly. "Aphrodisiac!"

"How could this thing be on me!" She hurriedly looked at Chu Youning, "Say, did you put this on me?" Really skilled ah...

Lu Yiming's eyes sank, "This has the Hope Base logo on it, it should have come from there. Let's go check it and we will know who bought it."

Zhao Xianxian sneered, "She is a shapeshifter, what if she changed into my appearance and impersonated me!" 

If Lu Yiming hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Zhao Xianxian might have fooled him. He couldn't stand it any longer and turned his head to look at Chu Youning, "Didn't you say that you can be killed and cut as we wished? Then stay in the team and work as the team prostitute!"

Chu Youning stiffened sharply and looked at Lu Yiming in disbelief.

Lu Yiming finally showed a faint smile, "Still don't want to tell us what you saw!"

When she thought of being a team prostitute, Chu Youning really panicked. She subconsciously looked at Lin Feng, and broke down into tears immediately. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She cried her heart out, "I should have stopped her!"

"I saw her milling around, and thinking that there was something that was inconvenient for her to say, I took the opportunity to leave, and then I saw her putting something in Brother Ming's bowl afterwards. I thought that you all were partners who have been through life and death, so there should be nothing wrong, so I didn't say it...but Brother Ming gave the bowl of noodles to Lin Feng. Later, she called me to the car and shut me in the toilet. And then, Lin Feng came in..." At this time, Chu Youning was already crying so hard that she was out of breath, but she is a beautiful woman, even when she was crying embarrassingly, there was something amorous about it.

--


Losos' little talk with Brother Ming.

Losos: No need to pretend anymore, I know you have taken a fancy on Ningning. I know it all
(^▽^)
Lu Yiming: Don't think too much. I'm doing this for the physical health of the team. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
Losos: I know, I know. No need to say it. (ʘᴗʘ✿)
Lu Yiming: *gives a look of disapproval* sigh...
Losos: *I know it all* (ʘᴗʘ✿)


Comments

Popular Posts