DOOMSDAY ECSTASY CAVE (230)

 230. SEND TO BED

"Not at all!" Chu Youning frowned irritably.

"Why doesn't he look alike!" Zhao Xianxian pulled off the rag and closed the man's jaw again. "Does it look alike? Does it look alike?"

"Sis!" Finally able to speak, the person cried out a 'sis', "I've finally found you!"

Zhao Xianxian couldn't help but be stunned, "You're his sister?"

"No!" Chu Youning denied.

"Woowoo ... Sis ... you don't recognize me, you don't recognize me every time, you forget that when we were young, we took a bath together, until the teenage years..."

The vein on Chu Youning's forehead jumped, "Shut up!"

"I just won't! Sis, I haven't seen you for a long time, come over and hug me... Sis..."

Zhao Xianxian was confused, "Bathed together? Unto the teenage years? And that too still before the end of the world?"

Chu Youning was furious." He barges in every time I take a bath!"

"Sis, my hand hurts so much, you quickly come and help me untie it, hug me, and coax me!"

Chu Youning strode up to him with a sullen face, kicked the cart out the door, and threw him out with Zhao Xianxian, "Get rid of him, and be quick about it!"

"Sis... don't ignore me, I've finally found you after so much hardship, do you know how difficult it was for me on this journey? I was discovered several times because of my beautiful appearance, and I almost lost my chrysanthemum. In order to find you intact, do you know how much effort I put?... Sis... Boohoo... Sis, I miss you, you quickly come and hug me..."

*Bang!* Chu Youning closed the door of the library.

"Sis..." Brother Chu cried heartbreakingly, crying at the top of his lungs.

Zhao Xianxian watched for a long time, and finally decided to push Brother Chu away first. "I'm not leaving, I want to find my sister, you don't push me... Boohoo..."

"Okay, okay, find your sister, find your sister. But you should at least go take a shower and change your clothes first. Take a look at your current state, do you have the face to go to your sister who is capable of causing the downfall of a city like this?" Zhao Xianxian placated.

[倾国倾城- Qīng guó qīng chéng- (lit.) capable of causing the downfall of a city or state (idiom) / fig. (of a woman) devastatingly beautiful]


Brother Chu paused, lowered his head and sniffed himself and almost threw up, "Okay then, you will send me back after I wash... boohoo... My sister has grown beautiful again, how so beautiful? As expected, worthy of being my, Chu Youxian's sister. Boohoo... I've finally found my sister..."

Zhao Xianxian looked at Chu Youxian in astonishment while pushing the cart. Was this chattering little puppy really Chu Youning's younger brother? Why were their styles so different?

Inside the door, Chu Youning listened to Chu Youxian's gradually fading voice, and a hint of collapse flashed in her eyes. How could he have found her? Wasn't it already the end of the world? How could he still find her!

After Chu Youxian took a bath and changed his clothes, Zhao Xianxian's eyes suddenly lit up, "My God, you and Ningning really look alike!" If it wasn't for the age difference, anyone would have believed that they were twins.

When Chu Youxian heard this, he smiled contentedly, "Now I'm not as good-looking as my sister. Before, I was much better looking than her!"

"I've never seen a man as beautiful as you." Exquisite like a BJD male doll, with proportioned features, and body curves, there was nothing that was not perfect.

Chu Youxian grinned, "I've never seen a woman as beautiful as my sister either!"

Zhao Xianxian couldn't help but stiffen up, wondering if they could still have a pleasant chat? 

"I've washed clean, you quickly send me to my sister's bed!" Chu Youxian said cleverly, extremely well-behaved.

"Sent you to... your sister's bed??" Zhao Xianxian seemed to have been struck by lightning. Had she heard wrong?

"Yes! I have been looking forward to this day since the end of the world, this way my sister will no longer have a reason to reject me!" Chu Youxian's eyes were shining like stars.

"You... I'm afraid you have some misunderstandings about your sister!" Zhao Xianxian was not frightened by Chu Youxian's astonishing words. And her first reaction was surprisingly that, Chu Youning's bed was not so easy to get on.




--




Comments

Popular Posts