DOOMSDAY ECSTASY CAVE (267)

 267. BE CAREFUL

"Okay, then how are you going to punish me? Kill me?" Chu Youning tried to probe, of course Gu Nan wouldn't kill her, otherwise he wouldn't have wasted so much energy to take her all the way out. But Chu Youning still asked such a mentally retarded question, because... she must let Gu Nan relax his vigilance and make him think that Gu Dong only cares about her because she was beautiful!

This was necessary because a careless man was always better to scheme against than a guarded man.

"Kill you?" Gu Nan sneered coldly, a hint of coldness flashed in his eyes, "That's not interesting!" After that, he casually yanked a branch from the roadside, the branch grew longer and thicker, and then tightly wrapped around Chu Youning. As the branch wrapped around Chu Youning, her body became smaller and smaller, and finally became the size of a palm.

Chu Youning was shocked, "Why are you able to control my abilities?"

Gu Nan smiled coldly, "The sixth-level transformation ability is very useful!"

"But Wei Zixin's ability is only of the fourth-level!" Chu Youning said with a face that didn't dare to believe in the fact.

Chu Youning pretending to be stupid really made Gu Nan relax his vigilance, "Before that, I also devoured a sixth-level ice-type ability user... It was the failed product that Dr. K prepared to give you to study the ice-type structural map!"

Then he devoured Wei Zixin's transformation ability, and the transformation ability possessed the level of the sixth-level? What kind of power did Gu Nan get that it was so awesome? Devouring it...

Gu Nan grabbed Chu Youning's palm-sized body, "My supernatural ability can devour everything in the world!"

Gu Nan really didn't look very smart, can he tell others about this kind of thing? They could also be his own enemies... Well, there were many different types of people in this world, and it was impossible for all of them to be Lu Yiming with a high IQ.

Chu Youning's eyes flashed slightly, can devour everything in the world? Then, did Gu Nan swallow some experimental equipment before, and then turned into them to escape the sight of Gu Dong and Dr. K, and then Dr. K took him with him when he was setting up the operating room in the Black Market, this was how he got the chance to escape?

From his disappearance and dormancy to the present, Gu Nan still had some growth, otherwise he would not have managed to escape. The reason why he told her all this was probably because he thought she was just a plaything for Gu Dong and Dr. K, therefore he didn't have to mind her too much.

The other was probably wanting to vent and take off some load off himself. After all... Gu Nan was still young, he was only a sophomore in high school before the end of the world, if the end of the world had not come, he would still be in college. Now that he has gone through so much, whether it was agitation or hatred, he needed an outlet to vent.

Since that was the case... then this was Chu Youning's breakthrough!

Gu Nan turned into a sharp-tailed swift, the fastest bird in the world. Then he picked Chu Youning up and soared towards the sky, the speed was so fast that Chu Youning was all tensed, she wouldn't be dropped to death, right?

Gu Nan kept flying north, Chu Youning suspected that he was going back to Fan Xue's hometown in the northeast, but he flew east again after a few days. Chu Youning was a little silent. He might have subconsciously regard that place as his home, but Fan Xue died, still because of him. He was no longer qualified to go back.

This looked quite pitiful, but if Gu Nan was pitied, who would pity the kind-hearted Gu Dong before the end of the world, and the miserable mother Gu?

Perhaps because he thought of Fan Xue, the air pressure around Gu Nan's body was extremely low, until during a break, Gu Nan pointed to the east and said, "There is a prison over there, which became a base after the end of the world." After that, he turned to look at Chu Youning and suddenly sneered, "I heard that they like women and children very much. Since they can play with them and can also eat them when they are hungry!"

Hearing him say that, Chu Youning also remembered this base. This was an archetypal base of what she thinks should be wiped out. At that time, it was also highlighted in the materials as something to focus on. Gu Nan was saying this... was he planning to throw her there?

Chu Youning knew that Gu Nan was trying to scare her, but she grabbed Gu Nan and said with a worried face, "Then you must be careful!"




--





Losos: I initially didn't want to add this author's note, but I thought it will be helpful to put it out here. Also, if you can, go and support the author on po18. 

A/N- (The initial setting of this book is not a small H(smut) article, but because the background of such a world is too dark and heavy, and cannot be published in other places/website, so even after brewing this story for several years, I dared not write it. Then came po18, I write bad H(smut), many people should have already found out, because previously I wrote only pure articles. Writing H is also pushing myself beyond my ability, but I had no choice but to write, because in po18, if I don't write H, no one will look at it... Because I can't write H, I can only go on the broken path of hunting for novelty because I can't go the usual path...

 I just want to write out the post-apocalyptic in my heart, after all, I still cannot forget the setting even after a few years. So if I don't write it, I am afraid I will regret it later.

This book has made some money so far, but I can't ruin the previous setting because of the money I made, so I'm not only sorry for myself, but also for those who really like this book.

This article is expected to have five hundred chapters, because of the plot, there may accidentally be a little more, but it will never be more than six hundred. Of course... There may also be accidents, due to which there might be less than five hundred chapters, but I try not to write so, after all, the plot has already been very compressed, that it can't be compressed any more.

So far the second arc is nearing the end, and the third part has also started to creep in a little. If I can add something more, you will soon see the full picture of the book. That's it, just rambling here, I love you guys!)

p.s. : I know no one has ever said it yet, at least I haven't seen someone saying it, but know that whatever I post is only MTL edited. I do not add extra lines/plot or whatsoever on my own. If you find some extra lines which do not match with google translate, it's because not all lines gets translated with google. I check line by line with the raw so that I don't miss anything. that's all. Take care. xoxo.



Comments

Popular Posts