DOOMSDAY ECSTASY CAVE (330)

 330. CRAZY

Chu Youning who was not far away couldn't help but roll her eyes. Chen Yi's voice was very small, but all supernatural ability users had sharp ears and keen eyes. Can Chu Youning not hear what she said?

Shen Haoyue glanced at Chen Yi lightly, "Why did you come to the Jiang's house?"

Chen Yi couldn't help but stare blankly, "I..."

Shen Haoyue's cold eyes drooped, "I know you like Qingyu. You've liked him for a long time, but you were able to leave gracefully in the past, so why did you want to come back this time?"

A trace of complexity flashed in Chen Yi's eyes, and she didn't speak for a long time. Shen Haoyue was not in a hurry either, she just waited quietly. Chen Yi's eyes reddened slightly, "When the end of the world came, I thought I was going to die. At that time, I didn't think about my parents, I didn't think about my elder brother, my mind was full of Qingyu..." Chen Yi smiled bitterly, "So I regret it, I regret going abroad to make myself give up!"

Having said that, a light flashed in Chen Yi's eyes, and she grabbed Shen Haoyue's hand, "Haoyue, it's the end of the world, and all the previous ethics have been reshuffled, and you and Qingyu also..." Chen Yi paused slightly, as if finding it difficult to say, "Instead of letting Qingyu marry someone else, it is better for me to join you, I will treat you well."

Shen Haoyue looked at Chen Yi in surprise, "You are crazy!" Jiang Qingyu was a very traditional man, and so was Shen Haoyue. Therefore, the two of them were still relatively harmonious together. But Shen Haoyue never thought that Chen Yi would have this idea of ​​two women serving one husband together! Shen Haoyue's face suddenly darkened, "You don't have to dream anymore, Qingyu won't agree to it!"

"No... he will!" Chen Yi's eyes shone with light, "Qingyu is filial. Auntie's health is getting worse day by day. Her greatest wish is to see Qingyu's child be born. So... he will compromise sooner or later."

Shen Haoyue couldn't help but smile coldly, "Yes, he might compromise, but... it definitely won't be you. You are already on the mother's blacklist."

Chen Yi smiled confidently, "You don't need to worry about this, I will find a way. Before that, you must drive Chu Youning away, otherwise... you will definitely regret it!"

"You haven't married into the Jiang family yet, and it's not your turn to dictate our family's affairs!" Shen Haoyue glared at Chen Yi and said angrily.

Chen Yi looked at Shen Haoyue calmly, "Shen Haoyue, I hope you can understand that I am not asking for your approval. You and Jiang Qingyu are now only married in name, does it have any meaning like this? No matter who Jiang Qingyu marries, you are the redundant one. Only I, only I can tolerate you!"

Chen Yi was really thinking about Shen Haoyue. With Shen Haoyue's situation, no matter who marries Jiang Qingyu, they will find a way to get rid of Shen Haoyue in order to compete for favour. But she was different, she did not care about these, as long as she can be with Jiang Qingyu, she can get along well with Shen Haoyue.

Shen Haoyue pursed her lips in displeasure. To say that she was not angry, it was impossible to not be angry, but she had to admit that Chen Yi's words were not wrong, but... what makes her think that she has to share a husband with someone else? Did Chen Yi cross over from the ancient times?

Shen Haoyue couldn't help but think of Chu Youning. She was so casual at that time, letting her divorce Jiang Qingyu casually. Yes, why should she stand by and watch her man with someone else, she still have the road of divorce that she can go to.

Thinking of this, Shen Haoyue calmed down, and she smiled faintly at Chen Yi, "Then here I'll wish you in advance that your wishes will come true!" Saying that, she turned around and left without looking back.




--




Comments

Popular Posts