I RELY ON BREASTFEEDING TO STABILISE THE DISEASE (46)

 46.

On the way back, Chu Ran sensed that something was wrong with Gu Xian, and she dared not speak out all the way, for fear that he would get angry and chop herself up.

Last time he almost killed her because of Gu Qianyu.

He was elegant and kind on the surface, but in fact he was a rotten apple with a black heart. What's more serious was that he has no three moral values ​​at all. Whoever offends him will go to death.

Otherwise, he would not have thought of plotting to usurp the throne.

Sooner or later, she would be driven crazy by these two men.

Back in the small courtyard, only Gu Xian and Chu Ran were left in the room.

She watched as his eagle-like eyes stared at her fixedly at the moment. The room has been very shady, but at this moment, sweat was slowly seeping from her back.

Chu Ran spoke first, warmly in a hesitant and aggrieved voice: "Gege, did I do something wrong today?"

"You did not." Gu Xian was expressionless.

"I..." Chu Ran hesitated to say, "I..." 

"I what?" Gu Xian looked at her sideways, her face hesitant and a little embarrassed.

He hesitated and said: "You seem to be very familiar with Gu Qianyu?"

But when his words fell into Chu Ran's ears, it hit her eardrums word by word.

"I am not, Gege is too concerned. I was just pushed into the river by a crazy woman, and Zemin Wang casually took care of me." She said softly, but the trembling in her voice still gave away her feelings at the moment.

"So he was nearby coincidentally?"

As expected, this man was keenly aware that her words were not true to her heart.

"How can I know where he is? Besides, I have been pushed into the water. You don't care about me at all. As soon as we came back, you ask me questions. I'm almost scared to death."

She almost finished yelling in one breath, her chest heaving slightly as she gasped for breath and looked up at him with an angry face.

Chu Ran leaned back, trying to avoid the oppressive feeling as he leaned down, but he pressed closer. He suddenly stretched out his hand, and grasped her shoulder once again.

Chu Ran's teeth were almost chattering, but she said, "I'm going to change!" 

How dare she admit it? Once she admitted, he would not let her go.

After she said so, she was going to turn around and leave, but she couldn't move her body, he was still holding her firmly.

His face pressed down more and more, and the hot breath that he exhaled seemed to be pouring down on her face.

"Ran Ran..." she suddenly heard him call her name softly, as if sighing, "sometimes do not hurt my heart too much, one servant does not serve two masters. Do not you understand the truth?"

A chill rolled over, Chu Ran could not help but shudder, and her heart was even colder.

Chu Ran felt his cold lips gently brushing the tip of his cold nose, as if he was about to move down. Her face instantly burned to the base of her ears, and her whole person seemed to be burned by a soldering iron, and she pushed him fiercely and heavily, shouting: "I don't know what you are talking about. I have never thought of other men after you. If you doubt me like this, just let me go!"

Gu Xian stared at her incredulously.

Chu Ran suppressed her heart that almost jumped out of her throat, and said with a trembling voice, "Gu Xian, listen carefully, you were the one who refused to let me go in the first place, and you were the one who kept saying that you want to be nice to me, although I'm just a weak woman, but I can't let you bully me!" After saying that, she walked quickly towards the door.

Gu Xian looked at her back that did not turn to look back, feeling extremely depressed.

He suppressed the irritation in his heart. After catching up to her, he saw her sullen face, and said cautiously: "Ran Ran..."

"Don't call me Ran Ran!" Chu Ran interrupted him, "Who are you to me?"

Gu Xian was startled, and then almost said in a low tone: "Okay, okay. If you don't like it, I won't call it. I just wanted to say that I didn't mean it. I won't do that again. Don't mind me..."

Chu Ran said coldly, "I don't dare to mind you, you are a noble prince, and you can kill me with a single word."

Gu Xian knew that what he said was useless at the moment, so he had to shut up. Seeing her shivering with the cold, her wet hair sticking to her face, like a poor bunny, he couldn't hold back his heartache, and said: "I'll carry you."

Chu Ran said coldly: "I'm not dead. I can walk by myself!"

Chu Ran forbade Gu Xian to follow her. She returned to her room and changed her clothes. She suppressed the tearful feeling in her heart, and only rested her forehead on her knees, and slowly closed her eyes. The silence around her was unbearable but she just stared blankly at the plain white ceiling above her head.

In the past two lives, her wish was to live a stable life with her beloved. Every time, her hope was shattered.

From now on, was it possible for her to plan a different future for herself? She asked herself this more than once and there was no answer every time.

In her last two lives, she was a complete failure. In this life, what exactly does she want?

She asked herself.


TOC

Chapter 45

Chapter 47

Comments

Popular Posts